Thursday 2 August 2012

Personality test (the one you pay for)

I took this in the past as part of a special course which led onto a paid intership to help the community. Back then I got the 'female Batman' and was told "...you have a lot of hardship to suffer because of others but you will for the good of humanity." T_T  she said  I had an odd combination she'd never seen before and didn't go into the interesting specifics. Someone on fb had the same test and gave me a link to a similar test for free and this is what I got:


Extroverted (E) 52.78% Introverted (I) 47.22%
Intuitive (N) 52.38% Sensing (S) 47.62%
Thinking (T) 50% Feeling (F) 50%
Perceiving (P) 51.61% Judging (J) 48.39%

Your type is: ENFP

ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.
 
*If you tied on any of the scales, the current algorithm just breaks the tie randomly so refresh the page to see alternate results
 
Well that was SPOT on, yes I am a journalist and I make my decisions on a whim...

No comments:

Post a Comment