Sunday 13 May 2012

Shawarma: Avengers Approve

I prefer this ending XD


So I went to see Avengers Assemble for the second time with my and cousin today and let me tell you enjoyed it all over again if not more, paying more attention to the witty insults !

the best part is when I got home my bro's found the alternate credits scene which was shown in America (Europe got to see some red dude's chin) and it was the group indeed eating Shawarma's after saving the planet - Iron Man you did me proud !

Tony Stark: You ever try Shawarma? There's a shawarma joint about two blocks from here. I don't what it is, but I want to try it.

Watch it on youtube here.

What is a Shawarma?   It's an Arab variation of a doner kebab, with different (better) meat and a marinade wrapped in a tortilla wrap not pita - totally recommend, the video also shows you how to make one <3

As well as the Avengers Assemble making big bucks at the cinemas, the sharwarma industry has incurred profit surges as a result too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment