Sunday 23 November 2014

Writing for Afa Channel

Recently I was honoured to have been asked to write for Afa Channel - this is a massive convention based in Singapore headed by the likes of Danny Choo one of my idols. This event is split into several and tours different countries.

To keep up with updates, footage, interviews, cosplay and reviews they have a beautiful packed website for all your needs. At the moment I am doing cosplay features and the odd feature including my opinion of Pharrel William's new anime-video game video It Girl and My review of the anime Golden Girl.

This site has lots of enjoy so I recommend you peruse if you are an Otaku or want an honest opinion.

View my recent tribute to the now ended Manga, Naruto, with my cosplay photo set on the strong and beautiful Kunoichi (part 1):

http://www.afachan.asia/2014/10/cosplay-our-favorite-naruto-cosplays-part-1-the-beautiful-strong-kunoichi/

Keep dreaming high,

Aisha

No comments:

Post a Comment