Thursday 26 April 2012

The Avengers Assembled Big Time

Went to see Avengers Assemble, I can't believe how quickly time has passed since I saw the preview ad's online. This is one of the few times I walked into the cinema expecting an awesome movie, sadly we had to see 3D which really didn't make a difference, just made my purse lighter.

Much talk of the new Bruce Banner but I had low expectations as the previous Hulk movies were abominable, either boring or the actors didn't fit - no offense Ed you're not all that.

Of course Iron Man has already won us over, Thor is the ladies favourite with Home & Away lifeguard Chis Hemsworth. We finally get more Hawk & black Widow screen time as well as the mysterious Nick Fury.

Luckily I was not dissapointed! No spoilers so keep reading, it was action packed with a good level of detail and a straight forward plot, of course all you loyal comic book fans already know what's going on but you know!

I have to say Hulk shone the most in this movie, Thor only appears halfway, luckily Captain America does not overbear us with boring-ness and chivalry - if anything his poor attempts at trying to fit in and look cool to iron Man is quite endearing.I wish there was more banter but whatever was said got a chuckle from everyone in the cinema theater and this is one showing I did not hear high definition snogging in the background :p

The task of rounding all the superheroes up is amusing and the long fight sequences are well fought and the comradely showed a little bromance, a great family film whether you watch any of the movies it didn't matter as everything was summarised. Also another pleasant surprise was to see Scarlett Johanasson doing something useful in the movie :D

My only gripe is Gwyneth Paltrow, Did I really have to see your feet, I don't think any one was aroused honey. *face palm*

No comments:

Post a Comment